project whose boundaries are within a different project

biodiversi...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 9:18:58 PM10/19/18
to iNaturalist
Can I invite the administrator (and almost sole contributor) of a project whose boundaries are within the boundaries of our project to add her own observations also on our project if she would like to do so?  If she welcomes this, can she do this as a batch upload?

Chris Cheatle

Oct 20, 2018, 8:08:24 AM10/20/18
to iNaturalist
If your project is a collection project, her records should already be in yours. If your project is an old style one, she can bulk add her records from the other project. It is available under the tools on the edit observations link.

She can only do her own, and you can't do it for her, as bulk adding can only be done to your own records.

biodiversi...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2018, 11:13:29 PM10/21/18
to iNaturalist
Thanks, Chris.  It is an old style project.  This is good news that she would be able to bulk add her records from the other project.