projects

Liu Id

Mar 8, 2019, 2:05:44 PM3/8/19
to iNaturalist
A) Recently I was invited to be a project manager; however to access this I have to call it with the search engine because it does not appear in the list of projects that I administer or in those that I have subscribed to. My suggestion is that in the right side the platform list all the projects that a person administer and not only those she/he has created.

In the first picture added you can see only the project that I created and not a second project where I am a manager.

B) I would like know how I can add curators to my project. In the second picture added, in that project t is posible to see the option to add them, but in my project the option not exist.

Thanks.
Adm proy.tiff
Curadores.tiff

Mark Tutty

Mar 8, 2019, 8:28:11 PM3/8/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com

It does not look like you are an administrator on that project!

cheers
Mark Tutty
kiwif...@gmail.com

Adm proy.tiff
Curadores.tiff

Mark Tutty

Mar 8, 2019, 8:33:09 PM3/8/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com

As an example, here is one that I did not create, but I have been given manager rights to:

Notice the creator was murray_dawson, who has admin rights, and I have manager rights. It gives me all the same rights as for Murray, but without the ability to delete the project. I think there can only be one Admin, but there can be multiple managers.

cheers
Mark Tutty
kiwif...@gmail.com

--