Will blog update be emailed to project participants?

mindfulm...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2019, 1:05:10 PM2/20/19
to iNaturalist
Hello!

I am just getting started on creating a project and I had a question about the blog capabilities. When I make a new post in the project blog, do the project members get a notification through email or any source, or do they have to come to the page to see the new post?

Thanks!

Chris Cheatle

Feb 20, 2019, 1:12:32 PM2/20/19
to iNaturalist
No email, it will however appear on their dashboard, so they don't have to explictly go to the project page to see it.

bouteloua

Feb 20, 2019, 2:28:04 PM2/20/19
to iNaturalist
Users who have emails turned on will get it in their daily iNat updates email. Some people turn off the email notifications though.

cassi
2019-02-20 13_25_55-Edit Your Account & Profile · iNaturalist.org.png

mindfulm...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2019, 3:34:50 PM2/27/19
to iNaturalist
Ok, thank you!