request for notification of information removed from observations

瀏覽次數:33 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

paloma

未讀,
2019年1月13日 下午5:59:052019/1/13
收件者:iNaturalist
I don't know if this is even possible, but I would like to be notified when anything is removed from my observations. Recently there have been discussions about identifications removed from observations (but leaving Research Grade status); and discussions about comments being removed by curators. But in addition to notifications of those, I think it would be nice to be notified any time someone removes an ID or a comment, so that the observer can take another look at the observation, ideally being able to see what was just removed. Maybe an optional feature, so those who don't want the notifications can turn them off.

jdmore

未讀,
2019年1月13日 下午6:02:532019/1/13
收件者:iNaturalist