https://www.inaturalist.org/identifications/username

Chris Cheatle

Jan 27, 2019, 1:08:43 PM1/27/19
to iNaturalist
On the identifications page I am constantly getting caught out by seeing that an identification I have made has disagreements and going in to see if I have made an error, only to find the 'disagreement' is actually an identification which has been withdrawn.

Is it possible to change the display so only active identifications are considered as disagreements?

Apologies if this has been requested before, I searched the archive and did not see it, but that may just have been the terms used in my search.

Jane Widness

Jan 27, 2019, 4:45:40 PM1/27/19
to iNaturalist
+1