Getting logged out almost daily

Chuck Sexton

Jan 20, 2019, 9:58:24 AM1/20/19
to iNaturalist
Since the recent maintenance break (last Thursday, Jan 17?), each day, if I have closed my Safari browser, I am getting automatically signed out from iNat and required to log in again--the "Welcome Back!" screen.  This is happening without me rebooting my computer or any other unexpected disruption.  It's happened three times (including a not-unexpected log-in immediately after the maintenance down time).  This rarely happened previously.  I haven't changed any prefs on Safari or anything else.

I access iNat on Safari 12.0.2 (14606.3.4) on my iMac, running macOS Mojave 10.14.2.

Chuck