Fake iNat message?? Phish observation?

Gena Bentall

Feb 27, 2019, 12:28:23 PM2/27/19
to iNaturalist
I received an email notification of an odd iNat message this morning (I did not click on any part of the message). When I checked my actual inbox on my iNat page, the message was not there. I searched for the user---nope. So I assume it is a phishing scam of some sort. Has anyone else had this happen?

inatmessage.jpg

inatmessage.jpg

Paul

Feb 27, 2019, 12:35:37 PM2/27/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com
I got this exact same message this morning also

Sincerely
ck2az
Paul Kelly

Sent from my iPhone