Is upload broken?

cray man

Nov 6, 2018, 9:26:15 PM11/6/18
to iNaturalist
earlier this evening I uploaded some observations from firefox.  Later I tried again and nothing happens.  I dragged photos into the window.  Nothing.  I tried loading from the menu.  NOthing.  I closed the browser, opened  it back up and tried again.  Nothing.  I tried Chrome.  Nothing.

wildma...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 9:31:34 PM11/6/18
to iNaturalist
Same thing here, and it is till down.

Tony Iwane

Nov 6, 2018, 9:38:55 PM11/6/18
to iNaturalist
We're looking into this, folks, thank you for reporting it.

Tony Iwane

Mark Tutty

Nov 6, 2018, 9:41:48 PM11/6/18
to inatu...@googlegroups.com

Here in NZ, a couple of us have issues with obs having multiple images, clicking on thumbnail of any image causes the last of them to load and it locks up. Maybe the last 30 mins or so?

cheers
Mark Tutty
kiwif...@gmail.com

Patrick Leary

Nov 6, 2018, 10:47:34 PM11/6/18
to iNaturalist
Apologies for that. We released some updates tonight which ended up breaking drag-and-drop uploads and selecting photos on the observations details page. Hopefully each of these are fixed now. Please let us know if you continue to experience these or other new problems. Thanks!

- Patrick

Tim Messick

Nov 6, 2018, 10:59:34 PM11/6/18
to iNaturalist
Same 2 issues here, on Firefox and Safari (Mac): upload page not accepting images, and image thumbnails in observations not switching the displayed image.

Mark Tutty

Nov 7, 2018, 12:01:17 AM11/7/18
to inatu...@googlegroups.com

Really appreciate the work you all put in behind the scenes!

cheers
Mark Tutty
kiwif...@gmail.com