What method do you use in your research on Second Life?

Mary Stokrocki

Feb 28, 2009, 11:49:37 PM2/28/09
to in...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

I have been invited to write about Qualitative Research with Cyberworlds. I ask you for your method experience and I shall include your work and reference. I use phenomenology, participant observation, and data analysis. What about you?

Mary

Dr. Mary Stokrocki, Professor
Arizona State University, School of Art
Katherine K. Herberger College of the Arts
Box 1505
Tempe, AZ 85287-1505
http://www.public.asu.edu/~ifmls
Office Hours T & Thurs 12:30-1:30PM and 7:30- 8:30PM, and by Appt.

Sandrine

Mar 1, 2009, 7:33:36 PM3/1/09
to InAEA
For research in the virtual world, I used Semiotics, observation,
survey, and interview in my pilot study.
I will add participant observation in the research for my
dissertation. :)

Sandrine