Nonsuch 26C for Parts in Wilson, NY

Surendira Siva

Jun 9, 2024, 12:22:52 PMJun 9
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
I found this boat on Facebook Marketplace.

A 1984 Nonsuch 26C available for parts. Located in Wilson, NY. The boat had an engine fire last season.

I got my replacement rudder from this boat. It looks like all other parts, such as the Winches and interiors, are in good shape.

Here is the listing - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1343538097048487/
Contact: Kevin, 716-863-1001

CleanShot 2024-06-04 at 14.38.36@2x.png

Thanks,
Siva Surendira
‘Inner Peace’ NS26C
Jersey City, NJ

theen...@comcast.net

Jun 9, 2024, 12:41:51 PMJun 9
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com

That’s a shame.  On the surface that boat looks like it can be saved.  But ……………………..

Cheers,

Butch

Butch Garren

Nonsuch 30 #196  “Whiskers II”

SIYC Slip 12

Solomons, MD

I found this boat on Facebook Marketplace.

A 1984 Nonsuch 26C available for parts. Located in Wilson, NY. The boat had an engine fire last season.

I got my replacement rudder from this boat. It looks like all other parts, such as the Winches and interiors, are in good shape.

Here is the listing - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1343538097048487/

Contact: Kevin, 716-863-1001

Thanks,

Siva Surendira

‘Inner Peace’ NS26C

Jersey City, NJ

~WRD0000.jpg
image001.png

Surendira Siva

Jun 9, 2024, 12:59:28 PMJun 9
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com
I think the yard guys are asked to take care of the boat and do whatever they want to do with it.

Thanks,
Siva Surendira
‘Inner Peace’ NS26C
Jersey City, NJ
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "INA Nonsuch Discussion Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/INA-Nonsuch-Discussion-Group/00f001daba8b%24ded08940%249c719bc0%24%40comcast.net.

--
Regards,
Siva

Mike BIANKA

Jun 9, 2024, 5:57:12 PMJun 9
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
As someone else remarked it might be a perfect boat for electric conversion with the motor already out of the boat. It's always sad to see another Nonsuch hull leave the fleet.

Mike
BIANKA
1986 30U
Long Island

Surendira Siva

Jun 9, 2024, 5:58:42 PMJun 9
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com
I did ask about that. But the yard in charge did not have any other info.

Thanks,
Siva Surendira
‘Inner Peace’ NS26C
Jersey City, NJ

Bob Gehrman

Jun 9, 2024, 10:12:22 PMJun 9
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com

RONALD WEBER

Jun 10, 2024, 6:41:42 AMJun 10
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

Having done the conversion to Magic Time, I totally agree with you. That decision would be based on how much other damage was done.

Jean Morissette

Jun 10, 2024, 9:45:28 AMJun 10
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,
I have one for sale , in good shape.
I live in Sainte-Agathe-desMonts, Quebec. Canada
Third Base is in CNBI YC in Berthieville, on St-Laurence River
Will let it go for 500$
How about that?
Jean
Third Base NS30C

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Sprio

Jun 10, 2024, 12:11:15 PMJun 10
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
That's not the only Nonsuch that is going "for parts" at the moment. Here's another one, it's a NS30. It was listed 6th of june 2024 and is only 10k and some work.

mark h
n36#25
europe

esan...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2024, 12:58:12 PMJun 11
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group

What a shame.  The mast and wishbone boom could be a great find for some NS26 owner if they're in decent condition.   I wonder if Mike Quill is aware of this?

Elsie Sands
NS26 Seven Stars
Maple Bay, BC, Canada

Julie & Lloyd on Rendezvous

Jun 14, 2024, 7:59:38 PMJun 14
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
If I had need for ports and hatches and winches, this would be an interesting place to try and get them.  I am actually going to be in Geneseo, NY, about 75 miles southeast of Wilson, next month for a wedding.  I could just zip up there between the festivities . .  .

For those of you going to the Rendezvous in Toronto - it is just across the lake!  Maybe rent a powerboat and bring your tools!  There used to be a immigration office in Youngstown at the mouth of the Niagara River and then it is a quick jaunt down the lake to Wilson.

lloyd herman
Rendezvous, 30U
Port Washington, NY

Randy Gadikian

Jun 29, 2024, 6:17:31 PM (7 days ago) Jun 29
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
This boat is in very rough shape.  The rudder has been removed as well as a large portion of the stern.  There are some good parts on the boat but it is not a candidate for renovation.

Randy Gadikian
Phoenix Rising
NS 26C #37
Buffalo, NY

Mark Powers La Reina 26C Vancouver, B.C.

Jun 30, 2024, 3:33:30 PM (6 days ago) Jun 30
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Guess I will have to cancel my flight.
Mark Powers