Immediate Requirement for Professors, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors

Teamlink Consultants (OPC) Private Limited

Jun 27, 2024, 9:53:00 AMJun 27
to in2i...@gmail.com
Apply

Greetings from TEAMLINK CONSULTANTS OPC PVT LTD

Hiring for Professors, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors In TS (Hyderabad)&Andhra Pradesh

Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD- Cse
Experience: 0 to any
Salary for Freshers: 90000 To 1LPM

Experience: Based on Interview Performance
Location: Telangana, Hyderabad  & Andhra Pradesh
If interested Contact:9505432616

Refer your friends and relatives

Thanks and regards
G.Pavani
HR Recruiter
9505432616

Apply
Job Information
Designation: Professors, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors
Experience: Fresher job
Job mode: WFO (Work From Office)

Teamlink Consultants (OPC) Private Limited
Followers (143) | Active jobs (22)
About Teamlink Consultants (OPC) Private Limited
Find the perfect job for you. Download our app today.
Increase your chances of getting a job by keeping your resume up-to-date.
Update your resume here
This mail has been sent by one of the employers Employer name: Teamlink Consultants (OPC) Private Limited accessing the services of foundit and not by foundit. foundit is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming.

foundit always recommends jobseekers to be alert & verify the legitimacy of those employers/consultants/individuals seeking any kind of monetary/ financial considerations from the jobseekers for any job offer(s) and also be cautious towards any job appointment confirmation without any interview. Please beware of agencies/individuals/consultants seeking money for any job offer claiming to be from well-known Brands/Employers/Companies
If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please Unsubscribe here.
15ad46b572a65 / 83244237
eyJzZWVrZXJOYW1lIjoiSU4gMiBJVCBKb2JzICIsImNvcnBJZCI6NTUxNTU5LCJjYW1wYWlnbklkIjo3MjA4MiwiZXBvY2giOjE3MTk0OTYzNzQwODIsInB1dWlkIjoiMTVhZDQ2YjU3MmE2NSIsInN1YlVpZCI6ODIzOTEwLCJlbnYiOiJQUk9EIiwiZW1haWwiOiJpbjJpdGpvYnNAZ21haWwuY29tIiwib3V0cmVhY2hNYWlsRXZlbnRJZCI6MjM1NzM1M30=

Teamlink Consultants (OPC) Private Limited

Jul 1, 2024, 3:35:50 PMJul 1
to in2i...@gmail.com
Apply

Greetings from TEAMLINK CONSULTANTS OPC PVT LTD

Hiring for Professors, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors In TS (Hyderabad)&Andhra Pradesh

Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD- Cse
Experience: 0 to any
Salary for Freshers: 90000 To 1LPM

Experience: Based on Interview Performance
Location: Telangana, Hyderabad  & Andhra Pradesh
If interested Contact:9505432616

Refer your friends and relatives

Thanks and regards
G.Pavani
HR Recruiter
9505432616

Apply
Job Information
Designation: Professors, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors
Experience: 1 to 5 years
[...]

15ad46b572a65 / 83231157
eyJzZWVrZXJOYW1lIjoiSU4gMiBJVCBKb2JzICIsImNvcnBJZCI6NTUxNTU5LCJjYW1wYWlnbklkIjo3MjAxNywiZXBvY2giOjE3MTk4NjI1NDMxMDUsInB1dWlkIjoiMTVhZDQ2YjU3MmE2NSIsInN1YlVpZCI6ODMxMTMzLCJlbnYiOiJQUk9EIiwiZW1haWwiOiJpbjJpdGpvYnNAZ21haWwuY29tIiwib3V0cmVhY2hNYWlsRXZlbnRJZCI6MjM2NDA4OX0=