OPPORTUNITY FOR:: HR RECRUITMENT Business-Alliance-Franchise-Partner (With Large MNC) [This is an entrepreneurial opportunity]. Ref. Code: Jz/4-KTK-12Z/20K/18M (Source: foundit)

Neugene International Inc

Jun 10, 2024, 10:57:18 AMJun 10
to in2i...@gmail.com
To respond back directly to the Employer, please click on Reply button, or send an email to
su...@neugeneinternational.com
(While sending a reply, please don't delete or modify the original content, OR ensure the code "Source: foundit" is included in the mail's subject line)
For Internal Use of Employer - foundit Resume ID: 9439536      Personal Folder ID: 81369173
Dear IN 2 IT Jobs,

OPPORTUNITY FOR:: HR RECRUITMENT Business-Alliance-Franchise-Partner (With Large MNC) [This is an entrepreneurial opportunity]. Ref. Code: Jz/4-KTK-12Z/20K/18M

PLEASE READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING/APPLYING:
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING/APPLYING:

For discussion you may please call only after 4.00 pm on any working day (Monday to Friday), only after fixing the call-time, via WhatsApp message/SMS.

KINDLY DO NOT CALL DIRECTLY WITHOUT FIXING THE CALL-TIME.

This is an opportunity to associate with Neugene as a HR Recruitment Business Alliance franchisee Partner and work under the brand of our Company for HR Staffing solutions business (Recruitment Services), on certain terms and conditions, the brief responsibilities Business Alliance Partner are appended in this mail at the bottom.

About Neugene - in brief [URL: www.neugeneinc.com, www.neugeneinternational.com]

We are one of the world's most respected multinational companies providing strategic and innovative HR solutions to the corporates across the globe. For over two decades Neugene has been highly regarded for its expertise & innovation in the staffing industry.

We today rank among the Top 20 companies in the world while number one in India with the largest Network. Our clients include the top companies in leading industries including many Fortune 500 companies.

Neugene`s strategic vision is to expand its horizon across the globe. To fulfill this mission our immediate plan is to establish HR Recruitment Business Alliance Partners for our HR STAFFING BUSINESS, in all major locations across the country and overseas.

Individuals having flair to become Entrepreneur with high revenue earning at low investment, may apply in confidence giving full details /profile & answer to the following questions:

If the answer to the above is affirmative, please reply to the following questions (Point-wise reply is MUST for short listing the application)

QUESTIONNAIRE:

I. a) Your Full Name _______________________

b) Gender & Age): ___________, ___________

c) Your Highest Qualification: _________________________

d) Total Industry Experience: __________________________

II. a) Do you have an arrangement of office infrastructure such as: Computer, Phone and Internet facility? ____________________. b) Do you have investment capacity ranging between 175K and 760K INR?

III. Do you have prompt decision-making strength? (Quote example - if possible) ___________________

IV. Do you have any exposure / experience in either: a) Human Resource b) Marketing c) Finance d) Information Technology e) Engineering? Please specify_________________________________________

V. a) Do you understand that this is a Franchise Business opportunity for HR Consultancy Services, not a job? ___________________. b) If selected, will you be able to execute the documentation at short notice [viz. 3 - 5 days]? ___________________

VI. If deemed necessary, will you be available for a telephonic interview or personal interview? (Mention preference) ________________

VII. Please mention your Preferred Location [complete Address] wherefrom you wish to operate as HR Business Alliance Partner, as also your Contact details:

a) Current /Permanent Address: __________________________________________

b) Phone Numbers - Mobile & Landline: ___________________________________

c) Main Email id: _______________________________

d) Alternative Email ids: __________________________ (At least one - Must)

VIII. Kindly attach your detailed and updated Profile along with the reply.

IX. Please mention Ref. code _________________ (given in the subject column- It is must, to get the proposal)

X. Nationality: Indian/Other – Specify: _______________________

On receipt of the above information intact along with your Updated Profile, we shall forward you our detailed Business Proposal along with commercial and financial terms & conditions. Please ensure to reply to all the questions point-wise to be eligible to get our proposal.

Please note:

This is an Entrepreneurship Opportunity (Franchisee Business Proposal) for aspirant individuals who have flair to be on their own.

The brief responsibilities are set out in different categories (given below), you can opt for any Scheme along with its categories, based on your capabilities and potential. The detailed responsibilities along with scheme models and other terms are available in the detailed Business Proposal, which will be shared with you upon receipt of affirmative (positive) reply to the above questionnaire:

BRIEF RESPONSIBILITIES OF HR Recruitment Business Alliance Franchise Partner

Category A

Under Category A, HR Recruitment Business Alliance Franchise Partner will source the vacancies from reputed Corporate(s) [from any location in the country/Overseas], for Recruitment and/or HR Outsourcing. Upon receipt of the vacancies, HR Recruitment Business Partner shall find suitable candidates in line with client’s requisition. Neugene shall give access to a complete data-bank of candidates available to source the right candidates.

Category B

Under Category B, HR Recruitment Business Alliance Franchise Partner will get vacancies directly from Neugene for its clients. HR Recruiting partner’s major responsibilities will be:

Screening the right candidates for the vacancies received from Neugene of its clients. After screening, HR Recruitment Business Partner will forward their profiles for submission to the client for short-listing. Once the candidates are short-listed, HR Recruitment Business Alliance Partner will line-up the candidates for interview as per the client’s schedule.

Category Help

Under Category H, HR Recruitment Business Alliance Franchise Partner will source the vacancies from reputed Corporate(s) [from any location in the country/Overseas], for Recruitment and/or HR Outsourcing and transfer the requirement to Neugene. Neugene shall arrange to find suitable candidates by its Recruitment team or its resources.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IF SELECTED, YOU SHALL RECEIVE A COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING (ONLINE OR FACE-TO-FACE AT YOUR CHOICE) FOR THIS BUSINESS PROJECT AS ALSO THE KNOW-HOW OF THE PROJECT, BESIDES OTHER FACILITIES (INCLUDING REGION-WISE GLOBAL DATABASE OF CANDIDATES).

Best Regards,

Sunil Kumar
(GM-Client Relation)
Neugene International Inc.
HR Consulting Division
Corporate office:
Statesman House, Level 4,
Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place,
New Delhi 110 001 [INDIA]

Website:
www.neugeneinc.com
www.neugeneinternational.com

Email:
Please reply on the below email id:
su...@neugeneinternational.com

If you are interested in becoming our Business Alliance Franchise Partner and wish to speak with us, please send a WhatsApp message (or SMS) at: +91 9313137171 requesting for telecon, we will have a discussion at a suitable time at mutual convenience. My availability for telephonic discussion is between 4.00 pm and 9.00 pm on any working day.

KINDLY DO NOT CALL DIRECTLY WITHOUT FIXING THE CALL-TIME.
KINDLY DO NOT CALL DIRECTLY WITHOUT FIXING THE CALL-TIME.

For an expeditious response, kindly share your full name and email id via WhatsApp and quote the Subject: “Regarding BAFP”, followed by the Ref. Code given above.

Personal Meeting/Visit at our office, if desired, will be only with PRIOR APPOINTMENT.

Note: If you are not the intended recipient, kindly ignore the mail.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Neugene International Inc) accessing the services of foundit.in and not by foundit. foundit is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming.

foundit always recommends jobseekers to be alert & verify the legitimacy of those employers/consultants/individuals seeking any kind of monetary/ financial considerations from the jobseekers for any job offer(s) and also be cautious towards any job appointment confirmation without any interview. Please beware of agencies/individuals/consultants seeking money for any job offer claiming to be from well-known Brands/Employers/Companies.

If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to sp...@foundit.in
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
foundit foundit