Re: Liberal parents feel betrayed after wigger daughter's murderer accepts plea deal with 45-year sentence

Harris Slut

Jun 23, 2023, 6:30:02 PM6/23/23
On 04 Dec 2021, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some
news:sog6in$tgc$1...@news.dns-netz.com:

> The gene pool didn't need a white woman this stupid in it anyway.
> Wiggers get raped, beaten and eventually killed. You'd think they
> would learn from historical circumstances and observation but they are
> too stupid. They believe it won't happen to them until they are
> taking their last breath.

INDIANAPOLIS — “This is a betrayal.”

Barbara and Steve Chase had a hard time understanding the plea deal for
the man prepared to plead guilty to the murder of their daughter in July
2021.

“Is it gonna help with closure? I can close some things but not this,”
said Barbara Chase.

The plea agreement was filed on May 31st and settles two criminal cases
against Marcus Garvin. In exchange for pleading guilty to murder in the
killing of the Chase’s daughter, Christie Holt, Garvin would receive a 45-
year prison sentence. The agreement also dismisses all charges in
connection to a separate stabbing seven months before Holt was killed.

Man pleads guilty to brutally murdering girlfriend while on GPS monitoring
The Chases insist they were never told the details of the plea agreement.
They only learned them when FOX59/CBS4 handed them a copy of the deal.

At age 33, it is possible Garvin could complete his 45-year sentence and
be released.

“He should never even have a chance to get out and do this again,”
lamented Steve Chase.

The brutality of Holt’s killing is apparent in the probable cause
affidavit submitted to the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office to justify
the murder charge against Garvin.

The document references Holt’s found 51 stab wounds, (to Holt’s) head,
neck, upper torso, and thighs. Defensive wounds were on both her hands.
Holt’s lower left leg was “almost cut off”.

The Bail Project releases findings to Marion Superior Court
The motive for the killing appears to be Garvin’s discovering that Holt
was seeing another man. Police said Garvin expressed regret but added,
“She deserved it.”

What the Chases keep coming back to is a single question. Why was Garvin
on the street at the time of their daughter’s murder?

Seven months earlier in December 2020, Garvin was arrested in another
stabbing. While working at a Circle K on North Shadeland, Garvin got into
an argument with a customer who suggested the matter be settled after
Garvin’s shift.

The customer exited the store and a witness says she saw Garvin running up
behind the customer and stabbing him with a knife.

Security cameras show Garvin returning to the cash register, tossing a
knife on the counter and saying, “Damn, that was satisfying.”

Garvin was arrested and at arraignment, his initial bond was set at
$30,000. Judge Shatrese Flowers lowered it to $1,500 and electronic
monitoring over the objection of the prosecutor. Paying the bond for
Garvin was The Bail Project.

Marion County court suspends support of Bail Project in Indy
To the Chases, their ordeal is multilayered injustices resulting in the
loss of their daughter.

They plan to be in the courtroom Friday morning at Garvin’s sentencing
hearing. State law requires victims and victim’s families to have the
opportunity to address the court. Barbara Chase said she’s ready to take
the stand and speak on behalf of her daughter.

https://fox59.com/investigations/parents-feel-betrayed-after-daughters-
murderer-accepts-plea-deal-with-45-year-sentence/