in-toto(com) is being sold

David Pavel

Nov 8, 2021, 10:35:36 AM11/8/21
to in-toto...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We just wanted to let you know that domain in-toto(com) is being released back to the market.

Since you own in-toto(io), we believe that you might have an interest in securing in-toto(com) as well.

If you are interested, please follow the link below to get more information and confirm your interest:

All the additional information is available on our website, but feel free to reply back to this email and we will be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards,
David Pavel

--
David Pavel