[ITSC] Election process

santiago torres

Mar 6, 2023, 6:29:50 PM3/6/23
to in-toto-public
Hi all, with the governance updated, we are all set to carry out elections.

Hi All,

With the charter and election process ready to merge, we are all set to carry out elections.
I'll be collecting the name of nominated candidates, and you can add yourself to the list as follows:

1. By replying to this issue with your name and indicating your interest to nominate yourself, or somebody else.
2. By reaching out to me through my email/slack if you don't want to broadcast this
3. By replying to this email thread in a similar way to above

I'll be collecting the names for a couple of days, and then announce the vote site. As a reminder, here's the timeline

1. Self-nominations will be received through an issue in the /community repository in the in-toto project's GitHub site on March 6th, 2023
2. Nominations will be collected until March 15th
2. The election site will be collected until March 31st, 2023
3. The results will be announced on April 1st, 2023
4. The ITSC will start activities on April 18th, 2023

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the process!
-Santiago

Aditya Sirish A Yelgundhalli

Mar 14, 2023, 2:38:43 PM3/14/23
to in-toto-public