Agendar for in-toto community call (Feb 03)

Santiago Torres Arias

Jan 29, 2020, 12:23:17 PM1/29/20
to in-toto...@googlegroups.com, Justin Cappos, Lukas Puehringer, Aditya Sirish Arunkumar Yelgundhalli, Trishank Kuppusamy, in-toto-dev
=== in-toto community meeting agenda for Feb 03 ===

Hello!

We are starting to kick of the in-toto community meetings. We're very excited
to hold these meetings to boost community engagement and to hear from users,
developers and overall members of the community about the things they value the
most.

We've asked several people, and we've settled for having the first meeting on
Monday, February 3rd at 11AM EST. If you can't make it this time, don't worry
--- we hope to make this a recurring monthly event in the forseeable future.

The agenda for this meeting is:

- Update on the ROADMAP[1] progress, and plans for development for the last months
of this ROADMAP year.
- Update on ITEs 2, 3 and 4. We think that Specially 4 should start moving[2][3][4].
forward soon, as it will be of particular interest for the OMG/CDF Software
Bill of Materials work[5]
- Plans for KubeCon Europe!

Please reply to this email thread if you'd like to add topics to the agenda,
and we hope to see you next Monday!

Thanks,
-Santiago

[1] https://github.com/in-toto/docs/blob/7a9bed510dc5e291777cc60b4ba30dd44fc5a6ab/roadmap-reviews/2020/review_2_december_19.md
[2] https://github.com/in-toto/ITE/pull/4
[3] https://github.com/in-toto/ITE/pull/5
[4] https://github.com/in-toto/ITE/pull/6
[5] https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-security-sbom
signature.asc

Santiago Torres Arias

Jan 29, 2020, 12:26:40 PM1/29/20
to in-toto...@googlegroups.com, Justin Cappos, Lukas Puehringer, Aditya Sirish Arunkumar Yelgundhalli, Trishank Kuppusamy, in-toto-dev
> === in-toto community meeting agenda for Feb 03 ===

We will be hosting the meeting using zoom at the following url:

https://nyu.zoom.us/j/453859238

Thank you,
-Santiago
signature.asc