Fwd: In Stitches

1 view

Lorraine Du Feu

Sep 26, 2012, 3:31:12 AM9/26/12
to In Stitches
Please see bottom message to "All"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lorraine Du Feu <lorrain...@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Subject: In Stitches
To: judith anderson <judith_99...@yahoo.co.uk>, Cathy Green <cathyclim...@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello Judith and Cathy

At the steering group last week we were discussing how the action groups were going and I mentioned that I'd met Judith and had a chat about what direction In Stitches might go in the autumn.

As it's feeling so very autumnal already, perhaps it's time that meetings were restarted, but I don't know how Cathy is fixed and whether she'd prefer someone else to take the lead for the time being - in which case, I thought Judith might be prepared to organise the next few meetings? How do you both feel about this?

I'm concerned that if we don't get going soon it might never happen.

I would be happy to have any meetings at my house if that's not too far out for people. Tuesdays or Wednesdays would be best. It might even prompt me to get a blind made for my back window!

What do you think?

Lorraine

Lorraine Du Feu

Sep 26, 2012, 3:32:53 AM9/26/12
to In Stitches
Sorry, having trouble sending the right one!