Fw: Growing and Sewing Swap event sat 23rd March

Morgan

Mar 17, 2013, 6:40:22 AM3/17/13
to in stitches, chelt foodies
Hallo In Stitches people and Food and  Growing group people!

Naunton Park Swap Share and Save group is holding its  spring plant and seed swap this coming Saturday morning,  and as there seems to be enthusiasm for fabric  too, that’s included this year.
Hope you can come and drop in some time on Saturday morning.

If there are plants and seeds left over,we’d like the Annecy garden group to use them if suitable. And fabric leftovers – Lorraine, would you feel able to add them to the stash you already hold for In Stitches?

All welcome – you don’t have to live in this area to take part!

Alison and Morgan

           Please find attached a poster/flyer for the swap event on 23rd. If you can display it anywhere suitable, that would be great - it can be printed as 2 x A4 size, or 2 to a page. People are welcome                     from all over Cheltenham, but we are mainly advertising locally.

        Saturday March 23rd 2013

        Mel’s Café, Churchill Road, (near Naunton Park School)

        10.30 – 1 pm

        Swap your spare plants, seeds and fabrics.

        Bring any spare plants, seeds and fabrics you no longer need, and find things you can use yourself. No money involved.

        Drop in when you like and stay for refreshments. Tea, coffee, cakes and more will be for sale.

Growing and Sewing Swap Event

NAUNTON PARK SWAP SHARE AND SAVE

plant & fabric swap.pdf