Not finished Russian language pack for In-Portal 5.0.2 (administrative console)

Alexander Obuhovich

Sep 10, 2010, 4:20:04 AM9/10/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com
Some phrases were renamed in 5.1.0, so same changes should be made to language pack.

I suppose it's best to install this language pack to In-Portal 5.0.2, then upgrade In-Portal to 5.1.0 and perform further translation.

Phrases, that are not present in 5.1.0 English language pack can be surely deleted from Russian language pack as well.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com
ru_admin_5x.lang

Dmitry Andrejev

Sep 10, 2010, 6:12:27 PM9/10/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex,

We'll get to that once I have a chance to complete Google Translate API tool implementation. Unfortunately enough it was deleted by reverting the patches on the other day which is why I still haven't post - need to redo, but it's okay.

Cheers!

DA.

Best regards,

Dmitry A.

Alexander Obuhovich

Sep 11, 2010, 5:19:50 AM9/11/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com

As I've told you before it's bad practice to develop new code and test patches on the same in-portal installation.

Hope the community will see that patch someday.