Developers Guide Translation in French

Phil

Feb 26, 2010, 12:20:44 PM2/26/10
to In-Portal Developers Guide Team
Hello team,

following the previous post http://groups.google.com/group/in-portal-guide/browse_thread/thread/a0b54fe768123126
, I'd like to start developers guide translation asap, as this is an
important part if we want to catch interest of french-speaking
coders :)

Where can I consukt actual english/russian translation?

Phil.

Alexander Obuhovich

Feb 26, 2010, 3:48:28 PM2/26/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com
Here they are:
http://guide.in-portal.org/eng/index.php/Category:%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F

http://guide.in-portal.org/rus/index.php/Category:%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F

English version is mostly on russian, because it is not totally translated yet.

Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Phil ..:: domicilis.biz ::..

Feb 26, 2010, 4:34:11 PM2/26/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.
I can edit pages there, but how can I edit them for translating into
another language?
The /fre/ folder doesn't exist, but is there a convenient way to edit
a page and publish it to another language?

Phil.

Alexander Obuhovich

Feb 26, 2010, 4:38:13 PM2/26/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com
That's MediaWiki and it doesn't support multilingual installation, so we create separate installations for each language. Can you please arrange installation of french wiki with Dmitry and he will schedule task for me to do it.

Phil ..:: domicilis.biz ::..

Feb 26, 2010, 4:45:19 PM2/26/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com
ok, and please copy/paste all actual content, in order to have a base
to work on.

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 14, 2010, 9:39:32 AM3/14/10
to in-port...@googlegroups.com