New "Cleaning" Theme in Beta!

Dmitry A.

Jan 23, 2011, 6:52:13 PM1/23/11
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce Beta release of the Cleaning theme (2nd in our free themes).

Archive and screenshot are attached and we would appreciate if you do some tests by installing it.

NOTE: it's important to outline that in order to fully install this theme with all Demo data (ie. images) you need to apply to patches to your In-Portal:

1. 967: Ability to Copy folders recursively ( http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=967 )
2. 968: Ability to install Theme Demo images ( http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=968 )

Please review and report back if any issues with installing or using the theme.

Cheers!

Dmitry.
cleaning-theme.jpg
cleaning.zip

Dmitry A.

Feb 15, 2011, 4:06:00 PM2/15/11
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
We are proud to announce release if the Cleaning theme to the public as well as development cycle in Issues Tracker:

Thanks to all participants and let's get things going.

DA