New Login Screen

ky4ep

Feb 22, 2009, 9:28:26 PM2/22/09
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces
What do you guys think of the new login screen:

http://groups.google.com/group/in-portal-design/web/new_login.png

?

Dmitry A.

Feb 22, 2009, 9:49:15 PM2/22/09
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces
I like it!

I have 1 comment and 1 note (for EVERYONE)

============
1. Comment - NOT sure whether we can use "R" as right in In-Portal
title if we go open-source. I'll check into this, but for now let's
NOT use it anywhere since most likely we can NOT...

2. Note is related to Projects and In-Portal as Open source.

Before (merge) we had 1 Project title in K4 Plaform, but now after
Merge we'll have 2 - Project Title1 (big one) and Project Title2
(small one). Both are changable so no issues here.

You can simply leave Title2 empty if you don't need it.
============

DA.

Gene Averbuch

Feb 23, 2009, 10:55:16 AM2/23/09
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
looks nice.  we'll need a version w/ the intechnic text on there, but I like it

Dmitry

Feb 23, 2009, 11:09:47 AM2/23/09
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Gene, that Text is always been custom changable - Project Title 1 and Project Title 2 are variables that changed in Admin.

I have noted on this in my previous post here.

Do you think there is a problem with such setup?

Best Regards,

Dmitry V. Andrejev

Gene Averbuch

Feb 23, 2009, 11:27:10 AM2/23/09
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
 I can't see why there would be a problem...  I think as long as I (the pm or developer) can use the config section in the admin to change the title and upload a logo, that's fine

ky4ep

Apr 7, 2009, 8:43:10 PM4/7/09
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces
Alex, when putting in the login screen, I think we should use a logo
different from the one inside of the console (that one is in two
parts)

It also needs to be easily interchangeable along with the text for
projects.

On Feb 23, 11:27 am, Gene Averbuch <zagr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I can't see why there would be a problem...  I think as long as I (the pm
> or developer) can use the config section in the admin to change the title
> and upload a logo, that's fine
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Dmitry <dandre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Gene, that Text is always been custom changable - Project Title 1 and
> > Project Title 2 are variables that changed in Admin.
>
> > I have noted on this in my previous post here.
>
> > Do you think there is a problem with such setup?
>
> >   --
>
> > --
> > Best Regards,
>
> > Dmitry V. Andrejev

Gene Averbuch

Apr 8, 2009, 11:48:27 AM4/8/09
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
da, eto bilo bi ochen' zdorogo. mne ne raz prihodilos' meniat' template kogda nado bilo stavit' razniye logo...