The Future of Fun

In Lieu of Fun

Sep 24, 2022, 1:40:33 PM9/24/22
to In Lieu of Fun
Greek Chorus:

The best way to hear from your hosts will be the ILOF Twitter page here  and this Google Group which will endeavor to send you an email when a new show is coming.

For an archive of our past shows, the amazing Michael Fromberger created and maintains this github site. Most are also available on our Crowdcast page and YouTube page.

For more conversation and connection with your fellow ILOFers, there is a Discord channel where some members chat. To join, message Richard Wattenbarger  @musicologyman on twitter! Disclaimer: Hosts will not necessarily maintain a presence on or respond to requests about the show or other matters through this group.

We encourage in person meetups and connection of all kind! Please respect people's privacy both the hosts and your fellow members especially when posting people's locations for in person events.

We never in a million years thought we'd build this little community when we started, but it brings us a lot of joy and we hope it does you.

We'll see you on the interwebs,
Kate & Ben & Scott & GDF