No more name or email of the purchaser?

David Woods

May 18, 2013, 12:45:52 AM5/18/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
No more name or email of the purchaser?   It was useful when we could search transactions by name or email address to issue refunds.

anamealreadyinuse

May 24, 2013, 4:34:16 AM5/24/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
I agree!

anamealreadyinuse

May 25, 2013, 9:38:04 AM5/25/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Call and complain to Google, tell them something is wrong with the upgrade and that you can't view the customer information, they'll send you an email where you can voice your grievance.  Hopefully if enough people say something they will give us back our customer information.  Since we have to assume liability for our apps there is NO reason we should not be privy to who purchases them.