No more transaction time in the orders screen?

David Woods

May 18, 2013, 12:45:06 AM5/18/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
No more transaction time in the orders screen?  It was useful to see when the last transaction came in on the main orders screen.  Now we have to click on the transactions to see what time they were processed.

Nick Cumiskey

May 23, 2013, 10:45:16 AM5/23/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
+1

No time on the order summary screen.  This screen is now so clean and modern it is useless.  Taking information away does not improve our experience.

Also....is the order summary now being delayed?  Before the changeover this morning I'm sure I saw some purchases for today that now seem to have disappeared.

Unhappy.