Adding test credit card results in error...

Oliver Siegel

Mar 19, 2013, 4:58:23 PM3/19/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
I had set up Google wallet for digital goods on my website (in development) quite a while ago. Maybe in the summer or so.

Everything worked fine, now I have a new design, and I'm trying to actually implement it, but I keep getting an error when I am trying to add a test credit card from here: https://developers.google.com/commerce/wallet/digital/docs/testing

The error is:

Uh oh. There was a problem.
We couldn't start your purchase because of a technical issue.
130319 16:55:47-0400 FCWI6O
You see the error codes at the bottom? 130319  is always the same...

I get the same error when I am trying to buy a virtual piece of cake here: https://developers.google.com/commerce/wallet/digital/docs/tutorial#7

This leads me to belive, that I didn't mess up my code, but there is an issue somewhere else.

What's going on? Is there a problem with the test credit cards? Is sandbox down?

Appreciate any help!

Mihai Ionescu

Mar 19, 2013, 8:17:59 PM3/19/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oliver,

Can you please try adding the test card(s) directly to your sandbox customer Wallet account:

Thanks,
Mihai

Oliver Siegel

Mar 19, 2013, 9:34:38 PM3/19/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hey that has worked! I can buy the virtual cake again... Thanks!