Google wallet for instant win

Dadi Benjamin

Mar 25, 2013, 7:09:27 AM3/25/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am a French webmaster and I want to put Google Wallet on my instant win game.
Is it possible to use Google for that ?
How I install Google Wallet ?

Thanks,

Mihai Ionescu

Mar 25, 2013, 12:27:35 PM3/25/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dadi,

A lot of popular games use the Google Wallet for digital goods API to monetize.
Please have a look at the documentation and sample code below:

Thanks,
Mihai

Dadi Benjamin

Mar 27, 2013, 5:53:42 AM3/27/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response.
What are the fee with Google Wallet ?
For example, if a people make a 1$ paiement, how many will I receive ?

Thanks,
Benjamin

Mihai Ionescu

Mar 27, 2013, 12:18:19 PM3/27/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dadi,

The detailed fee structure is also explained in the link I sent:
"pricing: the most favorable of 5% or 1.9% + 30c (USD) per transaction is automatically applied."

Thanks,
Mihai