Give me my customer's back!!!

anamealreadyinuse

May 24, 2013, 10:13:50 AM5/24/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com

The customer’s that purchase MY apps are MY customers.  You are hiding their names, address and email address for no reason.  You take 30% of every sale, so I more than compensate you for the services you provide in Google Play Store.

You have NO RIGHT to take my customer information from me.

PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION.

Ilan Sagital

May 27, 2013, 2:05:35 AM5/27/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
i  want my customer information too !!!!!!
Message has been deleted

Mihai Ionescu [Google]

May 28, 2013, 12:43:03 PM5/28/13
to In-App Payments for Web Apps
Hi Tony,

This discussion group is targeted toward a different API.
Google Play In-App Billing API topics are covered on Stack Overflow.

Thanks,
Mihai