Is The Sandbox Down? - 01/15/13

Dagan Hoover

Jan 15, 2013, 2:35:09 PM1/15/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have been attempting to integrate Google In-App payments for a web service due to be launching soon. So far, I haven't gotten the sandbox to work once.

When submitting the payment the embedded iframe stays processing for about 10-20 seconds and then finishes with:

We couldn't complete your purchase because of a technical issue.

Details of the problem below:

Sorry, we were unable to process this request. The order has been automatically cancelled and you will not be charged for the purchase. Please try again later.

The failure callback returns with  errorType: "PURCHASE_CANCELED". This happens with, or without a post back URL defined. When it is defined the URL is valid and accessible as I have tested it remotely.

When set the post back URL does not get hit as indicated by Apache's access logs.

This has been tested with Google's demo implementation and my own implementation. The purchaser is also not the same account as the merchant.

If the sandbox is down, is there an ETA on up-time?

david homan

Jan 30, 2013, 11:45:28 AM1/30/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
I was having the exact same issues with the sandbox. I get the same "Purchase Canceled" error response and my apache server was reporting NO accesses to my postback url.

Then I changed to production and everything was fine and transactions went through with no problem.

This was VERY frustrating, and even more frustrating because now i have to pay a small fee every time I want to test my app.

-dave

Renaud Giraud-Sauveur

Jan 31, 2013, 5:48:40 AM1/31/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi !
Hello !
I've also passing a lot of time with this issu. And I also have to do my test on production and unfortunatelly, it has led google to close my wallet and checkout account ! (and to add insult to injury I just bought a nexus 4 that is now canceled and out of stock :( )

Mihai Ionescu

Jan 31, 2013, 1:00:46 PM1/31/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com, gira...@gmail.com, pontifex...@gmail.com
Hello David, Renaud,

Can you please contact me directly with info about your sandbox accounts.
I'll investigate the problem.

Thanks,
Mihai

Message has been deleted

Mihai Ionescu

Feb 4, 2013, 11:36:21 AM2/4/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ali,

The sandbox is working properly now. Can you please try this sandbox sample:

Thanks,
Mihai

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Ali Timnak <ali....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having the exact same problem here. Thank god I didn't try with my primary Google account.
How can I contact you?

natasha stefanova

Feb 20, 2013, 4:22:15 AM2/20/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com

Rik Del Mar

Mar 8, 2013, 5:06:07 AM3/8/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com, gira...@gmail.com, pontifex...@gmail.com
Hello,

I have the same problem

using 'sandbox' don't works

<script type="text/javascript"> google.load('payments', '1.0', { 'packages': ['sandbox_config'] }); </script>

using 'production' seems to work

<script type="text/javascript"> google.load('payments', '1.0', { 'packages': ['production_config'] }); </script>

My app is published for testers

Thank you in advance