What does happen with Argentine Apps developers??

EL BUHO BOO COM

May 25, 2013, 7:05:57 PM5/25/13
to in-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Last night Argentine Apps developers received a letter warning us that since June 27 we will not be able to sell more apps from Argentina.
I would like to know why does google took this action? Does it have something to do with exchange controls we have in the country or is it due to company policy?
They have not explained anything to us. Many of us spend time and money on the basis of a serious company that now closes the door in our faces without giving any explanation.
Regards,

Victoria