Kernel panic

Vinit Gupta

Aug 10, 2012, 3:40:02 AM8/10/12
to imug-...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Facing a problem on my macbook(white). Since the last week, twice i got the message" your computer needs to restart, press power button to shut down and then hold to restart". Did so and had no problems. Today morning had the same message, shut down using power button and tried to restart, but now the macbook does not start at all. The light glows but the screen is blank. Tried safe booting using shift key, but still blank screen. Asked uncle google, the problem is kernel panic which is well documented, suggested remedy is resetting pram, but cannot boot at all. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Vinit
Sent from my iPad

pawneet singh

Aug 10, 2012, 5:14:37 AM8/10/12
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Use Option, Command, P & R All four Key press same time. after that you need to on machine,
if this step not work check your ram.

Thanks&Regards,
Pawneet Singh
Aug 10, 2012, 7:26:00 AM8/10/12
to No Name
Hi,

tried that but no signs of booting :( will have to take it to the service centre I guess.

Regards,vinit
Sent on my BlackBerry®

From: pawneet singh <pawne...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:14:37 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: [imug-users] Kernel panic
imug-users+...@googlegroups.com

pawneet singh

Aug 10, 2012, 9:00:32 AM8/10/12
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
ya need service centre Problem with Macos, ram & Hard Disk First three possible options

Thanks&Regards,
Pawneet Singh
Aug 10, 2012, 1:18:58 PM8/10/12
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
I think this issue either mac os x or Ram.

Regards,

Ajay K

Vishal Sheth

Aug 10, 2012, 11:53:03 PM8/10/12
to imug-...@googlegroups.com

Best is take it to service centre. There's one at Arun Chambers a/c market. This is by RSG.

Vishal Sheth

Bader Batarfi

Jun 12, 2020, 6:19:28 PM6/12/20
to IMUG Users