Smart Phone Gateway

AKSHAY JOSHI

Jan 27, 2017, 6:18:05 AM1/27/17
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

We have a product called as smart phone gateway used for connecting PSTN line to smart phones over the Wifi.

It facilitates to make and receive land line calls using the smart phone.

The router connects 6 users at once and all the users are able to connect with each other as an Intercom system.

And you may also browse while connected to the same router for Internet usage as well.

Pfa the brochure for your reference.

The best feature is that it supports iPhones as well.

Please get in touch with me on the below no. to buy the product.

--
Regards,
Akshay.

sachin motwani

Jan 27, 2017, 8:45:48 AM1/27/17
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
What about the application for this?

Sent from my iPhone
--
IMUG Website: www.imug.in
---

AKSHAY JOSHI

Jan 30, 2017, 2:47:59 AM1/30/17
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sachin,

There a free app called as Q72 available on app store to download and get the handshake done between the device and the hand phones.

Do feel free to call for a demo if you want.

Regards,
Akshay.
09820063982