MacBook Air - Chrome issues opens tab on its own

1 view

Harpal Singh Selhi

Jul 29, 2016, 9:27:35 AM7/29/16
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I'm facing issue with my MacBook Air  (Mid 2013 running OS 10.10.5 Yosemite) n need opinion n suggestion what to do

When I click a link on the website or after a google search,-

The link opens in new tab on chrome and the original tab where I had clicked opens Facebook login page

I have uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it but did not help.

Please guide

Regards

Harpal

--
Dr Harpal Singh Selhi
Professor

Resi:
527-L, Model Town,
Ludhiana-141002
Punjab (INDIA)
+91-9815022527

Deepak Jagiasi

Jul 30, 2016, 2:16:42 AM7/30/16
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Try installing a AdBlock under chrome extension.

Sent from my iPhone
Deepak
--
IMUG Website: www.imug.in