safari searches on yahoo

suyog kangutkar

Oct 16, 2021, 11:08:51 AM10/16/21
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Since many days I am facing the following issue:
Whenever I try to search anything on safari, it takes me to the Yahoo search engine, where the default engine set is Google.
Kindly help.
Safari version: 14
Mac OS 14.6

Thanks & Regards
Suyog Kangutkar
97025 94525

Rishi Gangoly

Oct 19, 2021, 7:24:43 PM10/19/21
to imug-...@googlegroups.com

--
IMUG Website: www.imug.in
---

Service

Oct 20, 2021, 2:53:43 AM10/20/21
to imug-...@googlegroups.com, Gowtham
Dear sir,

Good day to you!

We would like to help you to resolve the issue.Please do the following in your Mac,

1.Open system preference and choose general.
2. The 7th option is "Default web browser”.There,You can choose any browser(safari, google) as default.

Best Regards,
Lakshmi N
Techno Commercial Executive

DL Logo.pdf
1209DDC5-0557-4612-A6A2-DD57B70AB348.png