Airtel sim not supporting in iphone6

suyog kangutkar

Dec 1, 2018, 1:29:37 PM12/1/18
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Unusual problem in my iphone 6, today my device got turned off after battery was drained.

however, after getting charged when i turned on the device, airtel sim is not supporting in my device saying No Service repeatedly, but that same sim works in other iphone & android device.

Also other sim from Andriod & iphone , do support in my iphone6.

what could be the problem?

--

Thnx & Regards
Suyog S.Kangutkar

Vishal Sheth

Dec 1, 2018, 8:09:55 PM12/1/18
to IMUG
Get a new SIM card and check.

Vishal Sheth

--
IMUG Website: www.imug.in
---

Ajay Kaushal

Dec 6, 2018, 8:11:49 AM12/6/18
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Its issue with SIM card only, You have to purchase 128kb or 256kb SIM. That will work fine. The same issue was faced by me. Also please dont pay any charge to Airtel its issue with them only.

Hope this will work for you

Thanks and with best regards,

Ajaykumar P. Kaushal

Vishal Sheth

Dec 6, 2018, 9:04:27 AM12/6/18
to IMUG
When they issue the new SIM card then one doesn't know if it's 128/256 Sim card.

Vishal Sheth

suyog kangutkar

Dec 7, 2018, 9:26:03 PM12/7/18
to imug-...@googlegroups.com
Thnks ajay
Issue resolved after changing sim, however had to pay rs.25 for new sim.

Sent from Gmail Mobile