[IMS Tech] Posting jobs on IMS Tech group

1 view

Manuel Vexler

Mar 8, 2009, 6:39:24 PM3/8/09
to ims...@imsforum.org
Dear group members,

I've received a number of questions from recruiters and members about posting job requests and job offers on the IMS Tech group.
Since all our members are on LinkedIn, I recommend to have all related jobs posted on the 'Jobs' section of the IMS Tech in LinkedIn. By using this method we will avoid additional emails being sent via the email list.

Please let me know if you have any questions or recommendations to better serve our members.

Best regards,
Manuel

Best regards,
Manuel

Manuel Vexler
Chair Technical Working Group, IMS/NGN Forum

Work: 561-208-6495
Mobile: 561-289-8353
Email: tech...@imsforum.org
IM: mvexler (Skype)