[Imsgroup] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ronald Gruia

Oct 15, 2013, 2:09:19 AM10/15/13
to imsg...@imsforum.org

LinkedIn

Ronald Gruia

From Ronald Gruia

Director, Emerging Telecoms at Frost & Sullivan
Toronto, Canada Area

- Ronald

You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

R Gruia

Oct 15, 2013, 2:20:52 AM10/15/13
to Ronald Gruia, imsg...@imsforum.org
Hello everyone -

My apologies for the invite sent to the group - that was not meant to happen, as I believe the LinkedIn invite went out by accident via a bug, but it suffices to say that one should never take the offer of clicking on "suggestions" or "suggested connections" as I gave permission to check for connections in one of my various GMail accounts and then even after picking only 20 out of almost 300 connections that were "suggested" I see that the invites went out even for those e-mails that I did not pick (i.e. this list).

Most of you are already connected to me but if not, feel free to accept, but apologies for this and hopefully there won't be any more spams coming from LinkedIn with my name.

Cheers -

Ronald Gruia