[IMS Tech] Question on registration information (Diameter SAA)

Franz Edler

Mar 12, 2009, 1:42:36 AM3/12/09
to ims...@imsforum.org
Hi experts,

I have a question regarding IMS registration, because I have some doubts.
Please confirm that the Diameter SAA request only contains information
(within the User Profile) about implicitly registered Public User
Identities. There is no information about other Public User Identities which
are not implicitly registered.

Thanks for help.
Franz

Rogier Noldus

Mar 15, 2009, 9:10:02 AM3/15/09
to ims...@imsforum.org

Hello Franz,

The HSS informs the S-CSCF, in Diameter SAA, about the public user identities that are registered as part of this registration set. The S-CSCF includes this set of public user identities in the P­associated­identities. Public user identities that are not registered, as part of this registration process, are not sent from HSS to S-CSCF at this point.

Rogier