Error When Deleting Trigger

Tom

Dec 31, 2017, 3:15:38 PM12/31/17
to ImSmart.tech
Hi, I got the following error message when trying to delete any trigger.  Advice appreciated.

Could not find a part of the path 'h:\root\home\imsmart-001\www\SmartCode\Trigge
rs\97b0bbcb-745b-40bc-929f-36a95eaf6c5f\9uo3svex9tz5.txt'.
Message has been deleted

Paul Dubé

Dec 31, 2017, 3:19:35 PM12/31/17
to ImSmart.tech

Hi Tom,

I know about this.

Next release will fix it. In the meantime, disable the trigger.

Paul

ImSmart.tech

Jan 22, 2018, 2:57:28 PM1/22/18
to ImSmart.tech
Version 2.0.4 released:
  • Issue fix: deleting a simple trigger resulted in an error.

chadgw...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 5:32:40 AM2/3/18
to ImSmart.tech
This failed for me. I tried to delete a trigger and got an error:

This left the trigger in a bad state. When I open the trigger, it is blank. No name, description, etc.

ImSmart.tech

Feb 3, 2018, 2:11:25 PM2/3/18
to ImSmart.tech
Fixed. Try to delete again.