Attempting to create a variable sends me back to the login screen?

Eben de Lange

Oct 6, 2017, 6:53:45 PM10/6/17
to ImSmart.tech
I've just signed up to ImSmart.tech. It looks really cool... but as soon as I try to create a new variable, it just shows the login screen again.

I can see that I'm logged in (top right corner) but it doesn't want to show the Variables (or Triggers or Simulation) screen...

Furthermore, when following the process through "Settings" and getting to the second step where it says I should create a variable, the "Create variable" button does absolutely nothing.

Is this a temporary and/or known issue?

Message has been deleted

Paul Dubé

Oct 6, 2017, 10:23:03 PM10/6/17
to imsma...@googlegroups.com
First time I hear something like this and I cannot find anything wrong in my logs.

What browser do you use?
Can you try to see if there is a Javascript error when you create the variable (press F12 and see if errors are showing in Console).

Paul

Eben de Lange

Oct 7, 2017, 3:10:18 PM10/7/17
to ImSmart.tech
I'm using Chrome on Mac, but I also tried to using Firefox on Windows and Chrome on Windows. Dev-tools in Chrome shows no Javascript errors.

The one thing I have done, which might play a role, is register my username using the "+" trick on GMail.

So if my e-mail address is usually john....@gmail.com, I registered it as john.smit...@gmail.com. Not sure if that plays a role? Some sites do not like it (although it is a perfectly legitimate e-mail address).

I'll try it without too.

Eben

Eben de Lange

Oct 7, 2017, 3:15:52 PM10/7/17
to ImSmart.tech
OK, tried again using another address. Same issue.

On the initial setup screen, after entering a Maker key and then when creating your first variable, I do get an exception:

Paul Dubé

Oct 7, 2017, 3:17:55 PM10/7/17
to ImSmart.tech
OK. Let me take a close look on this.

Paul

Paul Dubé

Oct 7, 2017, 3:33:30 PM10/7/17
to ImSmart.tech
I found the issue. Please try again now.

Paul