Trigger editing broken

Chad Waldman

May 28, 2021, 10:34:14 AM5/28/21
to ImSmart.tech
Regardless of what I put in a simple trigger, it always says  Formula: Please complete the condition.
Creating a new trigger works fine.

Chad

ImSmart.tech

May 28, 2021, 10:44:29 PM5/28/21
to ImSmart.tech
I will check this and let you know.

Paul

ImSmart.tech

May 30, 2021, 10:35:34 AM5/30/21
to ImSmart.tech
Hi Chad,

I found where the issue lies. It will take a week or 2 before I can fix it.
In the meantime when editing a trigger you can update each string value to another value, then revert it back to its original value. Do that with each string value and the formula will probably display.
I know it's annoying and it's a bug... I'll fix it.

Paul

ImSmart.tech

Jun 6, 2021, 7:51:16 PM6/6/21
to ImSmart.tech
Hi Chad,

Please check again. I released a fix. You should be able to edit your triggers without issue now.

Let me know if you see something wrong.

Paul
ImSmart.tech