ImSmart not calling IFTTT webhooks at all?

Kevin Pang

Jan 28, 2021, 10:40:27 AM1/28/21
to ImSmart.tech
So, despite the activity log saying that a webhook trigger is called to IFTTT, it doesn't happen in reality. Something is weird here. The calling does happen during a simulation test. And the called IFTTT link is legit (manually accessing the link triggers something on IFTTT). But when I trigger a change of a variable, and the variables are being evaluated in the trigger block, nothing is communicating with IFTTT. Only that it's written in the log. Can you look into that please?

Mike Landry

Jan 29, 2021, 9:22:04 AM1/29/21
to ImSmart.tech
I've had the same thing occur. It seems like none of the calls to IFTTT maker events are working. The issues seems to have first started around 1/25/21.

ImSmart.tech

Feb 11, 2021, 9:22:03 AM2/11/21
to ImSmart.tech
Sorry for the late reply. This has been fixed 2 weeks ago.

Paul
ImSmart.tech