IMSLP Update March 27, 2008

1 view

Geoff Lehr

Mar 27, 2008, 9:27:53 PM3/27/08
to imslp-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello IMSLP fans!

For those of you who don't regularly visit the forums or wiki, here's
a status update:

While we are working to get the main site back online, we have a few
other announcements to make.

First of all, if you head to http://imslp.org/ you will see that it is
now a portal for IMSLP projects. These projects will include the
existing forum (but with an expanded scope), a blog to be launched in
early April discussing the wide world of music and IMSLP, and two new
wikis: one for IMSLP software development; and another as a companion
project that will extend IMSLP in the field of music education (though
specifics and launch dates are not yet known).

So, if you had been wondering what's been going on, now you know!

Geoff