Test MediaWiki Basic LTI Producer

Skip to the first unread message

csev

10 Mar 2010, 14:00:2510/03/2010
to ims...@googlegroups.com
I just installed MediaWiki and the basiclti4mediawiki code from the Campus project and have a MediaWiki server up for people to play with. Here is the info if you want to test it:

http://csev.people.si.umich.edu/mediawiki/extensions/Redirect2Course.php
Key : does not matter
Secret: ( the typical secret that we use for these things)

Of course the code for the wiki and install instructions are here:

http://code.google.com/p/basiclti4mediawiki/

Again, thanks and kudos to Antoni, Carlos, Francesc and Jose of the Camus project for such fun stuff (both WordPress and MediaWiki)

Of course - what fun would it be without having a screen shot of MediaWiki running in CTools/Sakai at Umich.

/Chuck

mediawiki-blti-sakai.png

Zaitchik, Alan

10 Mar 2010, 14:21:3110/03/2010
to ims...@googlegroups.com
Chuck,
I am getting an error on the Mediawiki tool.
The requested URL /mediawiki/extensions/redirect2course.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Has anyone else reported a problem?
Alan

Matt Teskey

10 Mar 2010, 15:28:4610/03/2010
to ims...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for setting up that server, Chuck..

No problems testing this in Desire2Learn. Screenshot attached.

Matt..

Desire2Learn-MediaWiki-BasicLTI.jpg

csev

10 Mar 2010, 15:39:5110/03/2010