Testing a IMS Basic LTI Producer with Sakai

csev

Mar 9, 2010, 9:23:04 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
Sakai has a nightly build / QA server that is always up with the next release - since we wipe it out (database and all) every night - we are pretty free with the administrator password. The user account is admin and if you cannot guess the password in a few tries - drop me a note. Here is the URL:

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal

To test Basic LTI - do Worksite Setup / new - step through the wizard and add Basic LTI to your site. Once in the site, go to the Basic LTI tool and press the "edit" icon - and off you go.

You can make a mess of things - no need to cleanup - in a few hours it will be wiped out and rebuilt. It is a great way to feel the raw power of a Sakai administrator :)

/Chuck

P.S. The password has the same number of letters as the user name. It will help optimize your guessing. Also I think that it is the same account/pw for the uPortal demo distribution.