I have a Workshop at the July Moodle Moot!

csev

Mar 9, 2010, 8:20:10 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
WIll anyone be at the Moodle Moot in July who would be willing to be a co-presenter?

/Chuck

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 8, 2010 9:54:27 PM EST
Subject: FW: Sloan-C Emerging Tech Symposium pre-conference workshop status

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

Dear Charles,

Thank you for submitting a workshop proposal for the 3rd Annual Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Symposium. On behalf of The Sloan Consortium, MERLOT, and MoodleMoot, it is my pleasure to inform you that your proposal,          "Building Real Teaching Tools for any LMS Using IMS Basic LTI
" has been accepted as a half (1/2) day pre-conference workshop for the July 20-23, 2010 symposium at The Fairmont Hotel in San Jose.  Please note only one person per proposal is informed of acceptance, so please share this news with any co-authors.

Stephen P Vickers

Mar 9, 2010, 8:40:57 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
Sorry (and unfortunately) not me.

Stephen

csev wrote:
> WIll anyone be at the Moodle Moot in July who would be willing to be a
> co-presenter?
>
> /Chuck

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Ludo (Marc Alier)

Mar 9, 2010, 8:51:07 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to come over, however I would like to help setting up as many
tools as possible working on our Moodle consumer as demo, and to
orchestate a comunication campaign in the Moodle community.
------
Ludo - Marc Alier
http://www.essi.upc.edu/~ludo http://orangoodling.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/granludo http://mossegalapoma.cat
UPC –http://www.upc.edu
Services & Information Systems Engineering Department -ESSI
http://www.essi.upc.edu

Stephen P Vickers

Mar 9, 2010, 8:55:18 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
Let me know what consumer key you would you like to use and I will set
up access to any tools I have available for you to test (at present this
is SpACE and WebPA). Same goes for anyone else wanting some tools to test.

Stephen

Ludo (Marc Alier) wrote:
> I'd like to come over, however I would like to help setting up as many
> tools as possible working on our Moodle consumer as demo, and to
> orchestate a comunication campaign in the Moodle community.
> ------
> Ludo - Marc Alier

csev

Mar 9, 2010, 8:57:25 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
Marc,

If you think you can come over, I can add you as a co-presenter and your conference registration would be free.

/Chuck

Ludo (Marc Alier)

Mar 9, 2010, 10:09:50 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
where is the moot?

csev

Mar 9, 2010, 10:14:42 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
US West Coast MoodleMoot 2010 - San Jose, CA; July 20-23

http://moodlemoot.org/course/view.php?id=14

/Chuck

On Mar 9, 2010, at 10:09 AM, Ludo (Marc Alier) wrote:

> where is the moot?

Ludo (Marc Alier)

Mar 10, 2010, 2:40:38 AM3/10/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
ups, impossible for me to come (time and money) ...
but I can set up demo site for you with Moodle as main consumer of all things
/Marc
ps. waiting for your insights about jordi's possible line of research
, just insights ;-)