You may hear from Mark McKell about participating in a Demo at Learning Impact

csev

Mar 25, 2010, 5:52:07 PM3/25/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com, Mark McKell
I think that the idea is to have a demo like we had in Sheffield in 2005 for LTI 1.0 and then in Indianapolis in 2006 for CC. There will be tables and may be drinks and folks can walk around and look at our super-cool interoperability. It is not a "get in front of the room for 10 minutes" demo like we have at quarterly meetings but instead a nice long relaxed demo + reception. Great fun.

Here are some videos from the previous demos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOvNDey2QLI

These are always great fun - and with Basic LTI as mature as it is - we will generate a lot of interest, I think.

/Chuck