Basiclti4WordPress version 0.0.1 is up on Google Code

csev

Mar 9, 2010, 7:53:10 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
While the WordPress Producer is very early days (4 hours of work by me yesterday) - I have it up so others with more skill can help. I am happy to add committers. The code is GPL2 per WordPress's recommendation.

http://code.google.com/p/basiclti4wordpress/

It has already been tested with Moodle, Desire2Learn, and Sakai - not bad for four hours work :).

Nearly everyone has joined the ims-dev list - that makes things a lot simpler. I sent invitations to the remaining folks who have not yet joined and I have BCC'd them on this message - from now on I will just send messages to the ims-dev list.

/Chuck

wordpress-blti-d2l.jpg
wordpress-blti-moodle.png
wordpress-blti-sakai.png

Ludo (Marc Alier)

Mar 9, 2010, 8:43:31 AM3/9/10
to ims...@googlegroups.com
Moodle testing its on its way...

------
Ludo - Marc Alier
http://www.essi.upc.edu/~ludo http://orangoodling.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/granludo http://mossegalapoma.cat
UPC –http://www.upc.edu
Services & Information Systems Engineering Department -ESSI
http://www.essi.upc.edu