Impromptu reminder + PS

4 visningar

Ralph de Rijke

oläst,
6 dec. 2007 13:49:272007-12-06
till imprompt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is just a quick reminder that Impromptu are playing in Het
Perron, a beautiful little theatre in the Jordaan, on Friday 14
December, and that we're excited about playing again, and that we'd
love to see you there!

It's more than half full already, so if you want to come, book now via
www.hetperron.nl. Thanks,

Ralph
Impromptu

and on to a new system where it will be more reliable and better
managed. You won't need to do anything; I will add your email
addresses to this system and it will send an invitation shortly.
Thanks for putting up with the inconvenience...

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden