Importing buildings wit load_all = true

Sandy Reuther

Mar 20, 2019, 5:47:04 AM3/20/19
to imposm
Hey folks,

I've been looking for a solution of this problem for a while now and didn't find anything, so I decided to ask people who know their imposm:

I would like to import buildings into a table with a hstore column, which should contain all the building's tags.

My mapping file looks like this:

tags:
  load_all: true
use_single_id_space: true
areas:
  area_tags: [buildings, landuse, leisure, natural, aeroway]
  linear_tags: [highway, barrier]
tables:
  mannheim_buildings_hstore_load_all:
    type: polygon
    mapping:
      building: [__any__]
      building:part: [__any__]
    columns:
     - name: osm_id
       type: id
     - name: the_geom
       type: geometry
     - name: tags
       type: hstore_tags

This is working for nearly all buildings but those who are part of a relation.

The buildings here are part of a relation called associatedStreet. That's why they are aggregated to one feature having the tags of only one object. This is looking like this in QGIS:

mannheim aggregatet buildings.PNG

The highlighted feature is ONE multipart having the attributes visible in the identifier window. Any ideas how to prevent this?

Thank you very much for your help...